Rennsport Region is excited to partner up with Drive 4 Smiles!
Join Montreal’s Automotive Enthusiast Community in a unique event supporting Starlight Children’s Foundation Canada and make a difference in the lives of seriously ill children and families who need a special day and our support.
Circuit Mont-Tremblant is regarded as one of the finest racing circuits in North America and has seen some of the greatest names in racing challenge its demanding layout. Famous names like Villeneuve, Andretti, Stewart, Moss, Rahal, and Tracy have all raced here on what Michael Schumacher described as “the Little Nurburgring”.
A legendary venue, combined with a tremendous cause, is what Starlight’s D4S is all about!
Join us on the track, as we drive the famous Circuit Mont Tremblant, together with the Starlight Kids as our Co-Pilots for a day you will never forget. This day has been voted the number one event by Starlight children and their families!
This day full of smiles will be followed by their infamous D4S Wrap Party!
Motorsport, sportsmanship, and passion will unite for one incredible cause.
D4S’s Main Event on Saturday, September 11th, 2021…and Rennsport Region PCA has TWO track spaces to fill!
How would you like to be a hero to a child (who is THRILLED to be riding in your Porsche!), seeing their delighted smiles as you lap this amazing track for hours?
Yes? Well, just say a few kind words to Lady Luck…and buy a raffle ticket (or several!)
Not around on September 11 but want to help out anyway? No problem! You can let us know that it’s donation-only, and we’ll send your donation along, but not enter you in the raffle.
Here are the details:
- Tickets are $10 each, and will be sold until August 31, 2021
- Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Be sure to include your name and phone number, and specify if it’s Donation Only (otherwise you’ll be entered in the draw!)
- On September 2, the draw will occur and the lucky winner will be notified with the rest of the event details.
Let’s help Starlight Children’s Foundation Canada help out those kids…and good luck!
Please contact Robert Batsch for details email@example.com
• Waivers: Two legal waivers are required to be signed this year:
• Location: Gloucester SilverCity Cinema (North side), 2385 Ogilvie Rd. Walmart will close-by if need something before we leave.
• This will be a nice drive. As always, getting to the twists requires some highway first, but after that there will be a need to concentrate for reasonably long stretches.
• Drive your own drive: don’t drive faster than you are comfortable. It’s not a race – the car in front of you will wait at the next turn so that you don’t get lost.
Please contact Gord Larose for details
Please contact Ian Firth for details
Please contact Bruno Bastien for details firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Bob Powers for details
A ne pas oublier !
Le souper de Montréal a lieu ce mois-ci au restaurant L’Ours Caverne Culinaire, 200 rue Ste-Marie, La Prairie.
Veuillez prendre note que ce restaurant est “Apportez votre vin”
Veuillez confirmer votre présence avant mardi midi à Robert Oligny à email@example.com ou 514-714-7832
Cocktail à 18h et souper à 19h
To add to your calendar!
For this month, the Montreal monthly dinner will be held at L’ours Caverne Culinaire, 200 Ste-Marie street, La prairie.
March 10th, 2020
Please note that this restaurant is “Bring your own wine”
To help coordinate with the restaurant please send an e-mail to Robert Oligny at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 514-714-7832
Cocktail at 6h00 and dinner around 7h00.